- Follow the steps indicated by the Vite app to create a Vite wallet
- To participate in the current pools, you will need to secure some $VITE. Please refer to the markets section on CoinGecko and find out the exchanges to purchase some $VITE. You will need to make sure you have the mainnet $VITE coin. Not the BEP-20 or ERC-20 $VITE tokens.
- After purchasing your mainnet $VITE coin, transfer the $VITE to your Vite wallet address. Follow the steps below to find your Vite wallet address. Please make sure you have the Vite mainnet coin. Not the BEP-20 or ERC-20 $VITE tokens.
Copy the Vite address
- Once you have $VITE in your wallet, you are able to participate in the $VITE staking pool.
Pop-up after hitting CONNECT WALLET
Click the top right button on your mobile to enable scanning of QR code
- To stake, simply click the “STAKE” button and choose the amount of $VITE you would like to stake for the rewards.
- You can add to your existing stake by clicking the “STAKE” button again. This will increase your staking amount and claim your current staking rewards at the same time.
- You can claim your staking rewards by clicking the “CLAIM” button.
- You can withdraw your staked asset by clicking the “WITHDRAW” button. Please note, this will also claim your pending rewards